Your Safety is Our Priority - What’s Different Now at Cloverdale Black Belt Academy??
- • TWO Surgically Clean Air Purification Systems
- • TWO Hand Sanitizing Stations
- • No Touch Temperature Check at Door
- • Smaller Class Sizes
- • Electrostatic Spray Sanitation After Each Class
- • Individual Training Pods
- • Masks are worn in the lineup outside, for entry, and until the student reaches their personal pod
- • Students line up outside by cones which are distanced 2 metres apart
- • Each Student enters one at a time
- • At the Hand Sanitizing Stations, students remove their shoes and sanitize their hands
- • Students walk along the pathway in their socks to their training pods
Individual Training Pods
- • Each of our 2 metre by 2 metre Training Pods is equipped with a heavy bag
- • Each Training Pod is 2 metres from the next training pod
- • Once in their training pod, students may remove their socks and masks
- • We ask all students to use the washroom prior to coming to class to eliminate having an instructor leave the class to immediately sanitize after use
- • We have Zoom classes running during scheduled classes.
If you are feeling ill, please feel free to join us via Zoom
- • Students put on socks and masks before leaving their training pod
- • An instructor dismisses them one at a time to go to a Sanitation Station prior to exiting
We always comply with rulings from our Provincial Government and Health Officials.
Please stay home and join a Zoom class if you or anyone you are living with are having any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite or if you or anyone you are living with are self-isolating or quarantined.
“Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe.” Dr. Bonnie Henry