Your Safety is Our Priority - What’s Different Now at Cloverdale Black Belt Academy??
- • HVAC system upgraded October 2020
- • We have TWO Medical Grade Air Purification Systems
- • Students must prebook their classes through our website to ensure that we do not exceed capacity
- • Students enter the Academy one at a time (they line up outside wearing a mask)
- • Touchless Temperature Check at the door
- • Upon entering they removing shoes and socks and sanitizing their hands at one of our Hand Sanitation Centres
- • Departure is done in reverse order with students putting on their socks and being dismissed by their instructor one at a time to the Sanitation Stations before exiting the Academy
- • All equipment used in each class are sanitized with an Electrostatic Sprayer after every class with an approved Cleaner by Fraser Health
- • Masks are worn in the lineup outside, for entry, and until the student reaches their personal pod
- • Students line up outside by cones which are distanced 2 metres apart
- • Each Student enters one at a time
- • At the Hand Sanitizing Stations, students remove their shoes and sanitize their hands
- • Students walk along the pathway in their socks to their training pods
Individual Training Pods
- • Each of our 2 metre by 2 metre Training Pods is equipped with a heavy bag
- • Each Training Pod is 2 metres from the next training pod
- • Once in their training pod, students may remove their socks and masks
- • We ask all students to use the washroom prior to coming to class to eliminate having an instructor leave the class to immediately sanitize after use
- • We have Zoom classes running during scheduled classes.
If you are feeling ill, please feel free to join us via Zoom
- • Students put on socks and masks before leaving their training pod
- • An instructor dismisses them one at a time to go to a Sanitation Station prior to exiting
We always comply with rulings from our Provincial Government and Health Officials.
Please stay home and join a Zoom class if you or anyone you are living with are having any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite or if you or anyone you are living with are self-isolating or quarantined.
“Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe.” Dr. Bonnie Henry